Connection sharing in cycle

Fanda

Jul 1, 2007, 5:11:00 PM7/1/07
to mimemessage-dev
Hi,
is any way to share one connection to smtp server (using
smtp_message.php) for sending more than one mail per connection? I'm
using a cycle for mailing...

Tahnk you for answer, Fanda

Manuel Lemos

Jul 2, 2007, 9:18:33 PM7/2/07
to mimemes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

on 07/01/2007 06:11 PM Fanda said the following:

> Hi,
> is any way to share one connection to smtp server (using
> smtp_message.php) for sending more than one mail per connection? I'm
> using a cycle for mailing...

If you call the function SetBulkMail(1) before entering the delivery
loop, the class will optimize deliveries to minimize queueing time. In
the case of the SMTP class, it will not close the SMTP connection until
you call SetBulkMail(0).

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos