Html message with bulkmail

waldi...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2007, 7:13:12 PM9/23/07
to mimemessage-dev
I there. I am trying to make a newsletter where the admin goes to a
php page and type in the textarea the html for the newsletter (pasted
from dreamweaver). The html has links to the images in the host
website, so I don't send them with the message. The html has css
(<style) tag. I can read the email using Outlook (it asks to download
the images and shows the message ok), but when I try to read it in
webmail (hotmail, horde) it does not show the images, only the table,
with no images. Any ideas? Thanks.

Manuel Lemos

Sep 26, 2007, 12:11:40 AM9/26/07
to mimemes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

on 09/23/2007 08:13 PM waldi...@hotmail.com said the following:

If the images are served remotely, those Webmail programs may block
display messages for privacy reasons.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos