Free Table Saw

psienk...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2023, 11:09:55 AM6/4/23
to milwaukeemakerspace
Grizzly 10" table saw, 3hp, 240 v
Bosch router table

Both in normal working condition. I just don't need them anymore and would be happy to give them away to anyone willing to haul them out of my basement.
IMG_4344.jpeg
IMG_4336.jpeg

Chelby Daniels

Jun 4, 2023, 11:15:54 AM6/4/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
If they are still available, my husband and son are definitely interested.
Chelby

--

---

Wayne Graham

Jun 4, 2023, 1:02:52 PM6/4/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
If the table saw is available. I will come get it today or tomorrow. What ever day and time we can agree to. It will go to a good home.

Wayne Graham

psienk...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2023, 1:21:27 PM6/4/23
to milwaukeemakerspace
I'm sorry but it looks like the tools are spoken for already.  If somehow the fellow changes his mind I will contact you.

Wayne Graham

Jun 4, 2023, 1:25:00 PM6/4/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thank You!

Please let me know if someone changes their mind, and they become available again.

Sincerely,

Wayne Graham