3D Scanner opinions?

Dan Luglio

Jul 14, 2022, 8:34:56 AM7/14/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
What are peoples thoughts on this 3d Scanner. I considering getting it.

Richard Bowman

Jul 15, 2022, 8:52:26 AM7/15/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
I would love that! They are crazy high $$$ funded so the project should complete and ship. It looks like you get one for around $500 which seems like a really good deal. Our electronics lab might want to consider one as well. I would go for it if I had the spare coin.

Don Rozwick

Jul 15, 2022, 9:45:06 AM7/15/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
got the first one and had some issue.  Since then I have only scanned a few items and then printed.  They seem to come out ok.  You need to do some manipulations but I didn't think it was that bad.
-Don Rozwick
http://www.linkedin.com/in/donrozwick

He who slings mud generally loses ground.

   Adlai Stevenson

--

---

Mark Rehorst

Jul 16, 2022, 2:03:54 PM7/16/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
What would you actually use it for?

Tammi B

Jul 17, 2022, 1:05:34 AM7/17/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Im looking for assistance with a 3D printer for a prototype. Tammi Bansemer