Meeting tonight at Norwich

Sarah Jean

Oct 26, 2021, 5:36:58 PM10/26/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Fake reminderbot here! It's an even day so the meeting tonight is at Norwich!  (2517 E Norwich Ave, St. Francis)

6:30-7 doors open and light social

7-until done, meeting

tour to follow meeting

signups to follow meeting/tour depending on where you are in the application process.

cheerios!

fakebot

----

Hello members!

For the past several weeks we have been doing public meetings in-person exclusively at the Norwich facility. Starting in July, we will be alternating locations between Norwich and Lenox based on the day of the week. We will still meet at Norwich this upcoming meeting, the 28th.

Starting July 6th:

Meetings on Even Days (2nd, 4th, 6th, 16th, etc.): Meet at Norwich (2517 E Norwich Ave, St. Francis)

Meetings on Odd Days (1st, 3rd, 5th, 21st etc.): Meet at Lenox (2555 S Lenox St, Milwaukee)

The primary reason for this change is to make sure all guests have a regularly-scheduled chance to see both buildings before signing up. It also makes sure neither building goes neglected for any length of time, as we typically encourage housekeeping at the end of each meeting.

This also keeps parking (relatively) simple at the Lenox location; Bay View parking is based on the even or oddness of the day of the week, so by having meetings at Lenox on even days you will always park on the same side of the street as the Makerspace.

The calendar will be updated shortly to reflect this change. Lenox even, Norwich odd.

Thank you, and see you at the space!

The Board of Directors

---

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

William Reid

Oct 26, 2021, 5:42:42 PM10/26/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Meeting tonight is at Lenox. The message referenced above is old and was been corrected quite a while ago.
Last week we met at Norwich.
Even numbered days at Lenox
Odd numbered days at Norwich

--

---

Dan Jonke

Oct 26, 2021, 6:09:50 PM10/26/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Yeah,

I appreciate you trying to help, you referenced an old email that was superseded by the following correction email:

The calendar is correct about tonight's location.

Hello members (again)!

There was a typo in the last email. Please ignore the previous one. Meet at Lenox on Even days, Norwich on Odd.

Always check the calendar the day-of the meeting before coming to a meeting, it will make things clearer!

https://milwaukeemakerspace.org/calendar/

Starting July 6th:

Meetings on Even Days (2nd, 4th, 6th, 16th, etc.): Meet at Lenox (2555 S Lenox St, Milwaukee)

Meetings on Odd Days (1st, 3rd, 5th, 21st etc.): Meet at Norwich (2517 E Norwich Ave, St. Francis)

Sarah Jean

Oct 26, 2021, 7:00:18 PM10/26/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for updating the message, I'll correct it in my email/phone notes.

Cheers,
(badfakebot)

On Oct 26, 2021, at 5:09 PM, 'Dan Jonke' via milwaukeemakerspace <milwaukee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--