Looking to buy a used vehicle!

billwalker.creative

Jul 22, 2022, 11:49:38 AM7/22/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
My truck finally bit the dust and I'm looking for a new (to me) vehicle. I'd love to buy from the community before I start looking at dealerships. I can drive manual transmission, would prefer something at or above 25 mpg on the highway, 60,000 miles or less, and something that doesn't need a ton of work. I was driving a 1990s Ford Ranger so either a smaller, older pickup or anything else that has working AC and is reliable (wagons, sedans, SUVs, etc). I will take an older car/truck with higher miles on it at the right price!

I know this isn't much of a makerspace-y post but I figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks so much y'all!