Re: [MakerSpace] Hey reminderbot! Meeting tonight!

Message has been deleted

Dan Jonke

Oct 19, 2021, 11:45:10 AM10/19/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
We're at Lenox tonight?

I thought odd dates were at Norwich.

Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:25 AM
Subject: [MakerSpace] Hey reminderbot! Meeting tonight!

Don't forget to tell everyone that there's a meeting at 2555 S Lenox St in Bay View tonight at 7pm.

Come early for easiest parking and to do a bit of socializing before the meeting.

Today is an odd calendar day, so be sure to park on the opposite sides of the streets from the makerspace building. (Odd-Opposite- they both start with "O", so it's easy to remember!).

Public welcome!
We'll see you there!
--

---

Mark Rehorst

Oct 19, 2021, 12:04:51 PM10/19/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Wasn't the last meeting at Norwich?  I'm getting old and don't remember so well.

Mark Rehorst

Oct 19, 2021, 12:05:28 PM10/19/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
See, this is why we need reminderbot to tell everyone where the meeting is....

Pete Prodoehl

Oct 19, 2021, 1:43:17 PM10/19/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Sorry! Still way backed up with orders to get out the door... I may have some time at the end of the month to kick the robot.

Pete

Timothy Campbell

Oct 19, 2021, 4:33:56 PM10/19/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Meeting is at Norwich tonight! Odd days are Norwich, even days are Lenox. I think we messed up the calendar somehow, but it’s fixed now!

Timothy J. Campbell
President, Makerspace of Milwaukee, Inc

On Oct 19, 2021, at 12:43 PM, Pete Prodoehl <ras...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

---

Sarah Jean

Oct 19, 2021, 7:33:09 PM10/19/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
i put a note on lenox door saying go to norwich !

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.