What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2021-08-30 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 30, 2021, 9:55:07 AM8/30/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere. And, include
a photo if you can!

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Pete Prodoehl

Aug 30, 2021, 12:41:13 PM8/30/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I've mainly been making music lately, but it's electronic music (sort
of) so I've also been doing a lot of Arduino stuff.

Here are two (fun?) videos that use the same beat, and there's a bonus
for fans of the Beastie Boys:

  https://youtu.be/YoB6QAfjRP8

  https://youtu.be/L5D00Gn9Eiw

Pete

Tyler Ayer

Aug 30, 2021, 12:58:31 PM8/30/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
I love lamp

Bark bettle walnut log from a tree at my parents house. The rounds and base i got online somewhere. Still need to add electrical hardware on top and lamp shade.
PXL_20210825_000126645.jpg

-Tyler

Mark Rehorst

Aug 30, 2021, 3:21:53 PM8/30/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
You probably already know what I've been working on...

Untitled.jpg

PXL_20210829_045325056_2.jpg

PXL_20210829_002916516.jpg

Tim Yanasak

Aug 30, 2021, 3:46:17 PM8/30/21
to 'Tim Yanasak' via milwaukeemakerspace, Tim Yanasak
Today I built this painters bench.

It’s meant for me to stand on so that I can reach those upper corners of the ceiling.
 It measures 32” long, 11” wide and stands 15 1/2” off the floor. Made with some of that fancy plywood that we get at our MKE Makerspace. Thanks.
  -Timothy Yanasak

--

---
<PXL_20210829_002916516.jpg><PXL_20210829_045325056_2.jpg><Untitled.jpg>

Jerry [HM]

Aug 30, 2021, 5:43:01 PM8/30/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
image001.jpg