Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Andrew M

não lida,
20 de jul. de 2022, 13:38:4920/07/2022
para milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi John, I'd like to come to the meeting. I'll plan on being there at 6

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022, 12:17 PM <milwaukee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"John Hummer" <eso...@att.net>: Jul 20 02:56AM -0500

I had posted in Google Groups that I will be holding a basic training for the Lenox woodshop on Thursday evening. I don’t see it show up in my normal email. Two are signed up already via Rick P. There is room for another one or two people.

6-8 PM at Lenox on Thursday 7-21.

John Hummer

From: milwaukee...@googlegroups.com [mailto:milwaukee...@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 12:18 PM
To: Digest recipients
Subject: [MakerSpace] Digest for milwaukee...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview> Google Groups

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>

Topic digest
View all topics

· Blasting Cabinet training - 1 Update

<http://groups.google.com/group/milwaukeemakerspace/t/e5b1a2f5d07de446?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email> Blasting Cabinet training

JAMES Spencer <absch...@gmail.com>: Jul 18 02:51PM -0700

Hi, New to the MMS. I need to blast 3 Vespa scooter rims, then powder coat
them. Can someone spare some time to get me trained and signed off? If
I'm posting this in the wrong place, please let me know....Thx! Jim Spencer

Back to top

J PH <hummer...@gmail.com>: Jul 19 12:38PM -0700

We have room for a couple more attendees on Thursday, 6-8 PM for the
initial two hour training. Don't forget that Norwich has an additional one
hour "differences" class. Respond here to sign up.
John Hummer
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar