New member training

steffen.francisco

Oct 19, 2021, 7:24:38 PM10/19/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi all!  My wife and I are new to the space and so we're seeking out who we need to talk to about training in certain areas.  Specifically I'm looking at the laser cutters & the wood shop and she's already connected on the forge area & she's interested in the 3D print area & welding.  Thanks!

Sarah Jean

Oct 19, 2021, 7:36:57 PM10/19/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
there is a poorly updated wiki and this analog version at lenox.

i'm one of the folks in charge of the lasers, and usually i post my phone number but because this list is not limited to members and publically archived by google, reply privately for my phone number/txt to set up laser training.

cheers,
Hapto

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

--

---

Tammi B

Oct 20, 2021, 4:48:39 PM10/20/21