Miter Saw Blade - missing tooth on blade

Amy Kaczmarek

Oct 10, 2021, 12:19:34 PM10/10/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi all,

I noticed there is a tooth missing on the miter saw blade. This does not seem to impact the use of the saw so it has not been tagged.

Best,
Amy

richard pretsch

Oct 10, 2021, 12:49:45 PM10/10/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Amy.  I'll look at it tomorrow morning

Rick P

--

---

richard pretsch

Oct 11, 2021, 11:28:01 PM10/11/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Amy and other wood workers,

I did check out the miter saw at Lenox and like you said, a tooth is missing.  I made several cuts and there is some life left in the blade.  My plan is to run it a bit longer.

If anyone has issues with that blade we can change it out.

Thanks,

Rick P