Free wood kiln or insulation

Steven Birkholz

Jun 18, 2024, 12:44:49 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I’m giving away 2” foam insulation pieces
I used for kiln
If not gone in 2 weeks, will be dumpster bound
Steveb
image0.jpeg

Mike Cascio

Jun 19, 2024, 12:18:30 PM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve, I would like them!
Let Me know where you are located and/or I can pick up at Norwich.
Thanks,
Mike

--
Friends of Milwaukee Makerspace - A group for reaching a Midwest regional audience dedicated to making. Be kind, keep it on topic, and please do not use this group for the sale of items. Remember that members@ is the list for internal to MMS discussions - reach out to info@ if you are a member and not on that list.
---

Sent from my iPhone

--
Friends of Milwaukee Makerspace - A group for reaching a Midwest regional audience dedicated to making. Be kind, keep it on topic, and please do not use this group for the sale of items. Remember that members@ is the list for internal to MMS discussions - reach out to info@ if you are a member and not on that list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Friends of MMS" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/milwaukeemakerspace/C6882E89-3474-45BF-9F59-958E00FB745C%40gmail.com.

Steven Birkholz

Jun 19, 2024, 12:48:19 PM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Mike
They are stacked against wall at Norwich
Adjacent to powder coating stuff
Steveb
Sent from my iPhone