Looking for a dead snow thrower

Tom Gralewicz

Jan 11, 2024, 3:47:35 PMJan 11
to milwaukeemakerspace
My home converted to electric snow thrower gave up the ghost - possibly because its about 30 years old.

So I'm looking to do a motor transplant, I would like to find:

24" or narrower 2 stage snow thrower.

Motor doesn't need to work, or even be there - all I want is the chassis to transplant my motor to.

I am only running a 3 HP motor, so anything larger is too much for the motor, and a single stage thrower won't kick snow far enough for my double wide driveway.

Any boat anchors out there that need a good home?
(Yes, I am also looking at Craigs List and Facebook, thanks)

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

Brant Holeman

Jan 13, 2024, 7:01:05 PMJan 13
to Friends of MMS
I've got an old Toro gas with electric start. The pull cord broke off but it worked last I tried it.

Tom Gralewicz

Jan 13, 2024, 7:08:16 PMJan 13
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to trash the gas motor, how wide a cut and is it 2 stage?
(Picture?)

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--