What have you been hacking/making?

Mark Rehorst

Jul 27, 2022, 1:28:02 PM7/27/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
I guess reminderbot forgot...

Sarah Jean

Jul 27, 2022, 3:07:11 PM7/27/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
So Ive finally gotten this art wall together -- It was something that Elizabeth D and I had painted back before I had walls in my house, but I'm very pleased with how this wall came out.   It's made on surplus "deer stand platforms" and your seat/shitbucket nestle into the recessed circle groove.   Lots of gold leaf and tape made this magic happen!

What are you making?

-Hapto

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

On Jul 27, 2022, at 12:28 PM, Mark Rehorst <mark.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess reminderbot forgot...

--

---

Mark Rehorst

Jul 27, 2022, 3:29:05 PM7/27/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
I finished a couple small art projects.  This hangs above my TV in my livingroom:

PXL_20220719_185853739.jpg

and this in my bathroom:

PXL_20220718_150148033.jpg

Sam Laturi

Jul 27, 2022, 3:38:32 PM7/27/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
My uncle once had the Guinness Book record for owning the most antlers (he owns tens of thousands in case you are wondering) For years, I have thought about making a set of antlers for him. I also have been look for an excuse to use the Anyang at Norwich… so here they are:
image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpeg

Sam
StormCloak Forge, LLC

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2022, at 2:07 PM, Sarah Jean <revers...@gmail.com> wrote:

So Ive finally gotten this art wall together -- It was something that Elizabeth D and I had painted back before I had walls in my house, but I'm very pleased with how this wall came out.   It's made on surplus "deer stand platforms" and your seat/shitbucket nestle into the recessed circle groove.   Lots of gold leaf and tape made this magic happen!

What are you making?

-Hapto

image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

On Jul 27, 2022, at 12:28 PM, Mark Rehorst <mark.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess reminderbot forgot...

--

---

---

Pete Prodoehl

Jul 27, 2022, 4:08:11 PM7/27/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I made a USB footswitch for someone.

Pete

Jim Rawson

Aug 8, 2022, 8:59:00 AM8/8/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I made a tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.  It will get smaller if my DigiKey order shows up.

--

---
Smart watch.jpg