What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2021-10-11 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Oct 11, 2021, 9:55:06 AM10/11/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere. And, include
a photo if you can!

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Rye

Oct 11, 2021, 10:06:51 AM10/11/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Was finally able to make a window perch for the family dog. It had been awhile since I took the measurements but everything fit perfectly, which was a huge relief.
-Rye

PXL_20211008_004253850.jpg

Sparky Tarnowski

Oct 11, 2021, 10:37:25 AM10/11/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I've been reviving my dehydrated sourdough starter and it is now fully alive, alert, and ready to cook.
Here are some leftover sourdough pancakes from breakfast today.
I have extra starter to give away if anyone wants to give sourdough cooking/baking a try.
Let me know and I'll bring some to the meeting for you.
I also attached a scan of some sourdough info and recipes.
Mike T.

Oct 11, 2021, 2:29:14 PM10/11/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sparky,
You are a gentleman.
If possible, I would like some of your Oregon. trail starter and advice .
I will bring a non-metallic container on Tuesday.
Thank you for your kindness.
Bill R

William Reid

Oct 11, 2021, 5:24:31 PM10/11/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Nice window perch.

--

---

Kathryn Hughett

Oct 14, 2021, 11:59:10 AM10/14/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sparky,
I bet that Wolfgang would love some Sourdough starter.

I recently upcycled a vintage mini photo album that Kendra McMillan gave me. I recovered it with some art paper that I had purchased at Blick's years ago. Then I added three little buttons for accent and to indicate which was the front of the album.
The photo shows the before and after.

20211006_192558.jpg