3D printer market survey

Patrick Naumann

Oct 5, 2021, 10:03:43 AM10/5/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hello makers,

I am a student at Marquette University and I am currently taking an entrepreneurship class that requires us to come up with a venture. I have experience with modifying and building 3D printers and my venture is 3D printing related. I need to examine the market to see if my idea fits a solution to peoples problems. I'm not selling anything, just looking to explore people's problems.

I am asking that you take this quick 9 question survey. It is completely anonymous and shouldn't take more than a couple minutes of your time. I encourage everyone to take it, even if you are not at all familiar with 3D printing, as my understanding of peoples needs gets more accurate with every data point. Here is the link:

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
Patrick Naumann

Richard Bowman

Oct 5, 2021, 10:54:25 AM10/5/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hello,
If it would help you at all, I am in the process of setting up a 3d printer farm for business purposes and am happy to share my information on this launch.
Rick B

Richard Desjardin

Oct 7, 2021, 3:45:27 PM10/7/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
If one of those modifications has something to do with the annoying process of rinsing resin prints I have some ideas for a rinse station that I'm hopefully going to start designing and prototyping in a few weeks I wouldn't mind bouncing off of someone.