CNC Router for Lenox

benjaminwengel

Oct 18, 2021, 11:01:17 AM10/18/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
I wanted to see if there may be any interest in a group purchase for a 4x8 cnc router at the Lenox space. I have begun pricing out a number of different CNC machines both new and used. I was hoping to purchase a CNC for myself, but I think it could be a very beneficial machine to have for the space. I would also love to prepare classes on cabinet construction if people are interested.

Thanks,
Ben Engel

Tyler Ayer

Oct 18, 2021, 4:41:37 PM10/18/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Ben,

In addition to or as a replacement for the 4x8 router that is already at Lenox? There is one already there.

-Tyler Ayer

Benjamin Engel

Oct 18, 2021, 5:48:39 PM10/18/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking as a replacement for the current one. I think it would be a great addition to either location to have a more industrial quality machine with atc and vacuum table

Ben

--

---

Kay H

Oct 18, 2021, 11:40:11 PM10/18/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ben ,

Here , our CNC machines for your reference , if you need more information , please let me know it , thanks firstly .

Please check the link for our machines -

Kind Regards,
SEVENMETAL  / Kay

benjaminwengel <benjami...@gmail.com> 於 2021年10月18日 週一 下午11:01寫道: