Attention reminderbot! Meeting tonight!

Mark Rehorst

Oct 5, 2021, 12:46:28 PM10/5/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Please let everyone know that tonight's meeting will be at the Norwich building.

Thanks!

Sarah Jean

Oct 5, 2021, 1:22:40 PM10/5/21
to Mark Rehorst, milwaukeemakerspace
that would be a fabulous reminderbot feature! did Pete build it? or?

Cheers!
Hapto

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

Pete Prodoehl

Oct 5, 2021, 2:25:56 PM10/5/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I was waiting for someone to tell me the logic of determining which
location the meeting is at each week...

? ? ?

Pete

Pete Prodoehl

Oct 5, 2021, 2:31:52 PM10/5/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

"...our 7 pm Tuesday Open House Meetings will be held as follows: Bay View location on even-dated Tuesdays and St Francis on odd-dated Tuesdays."

So it's just the date? Okay, I can work with that...

Pete

Mark Rehorst

Oct 5, 2021, 3:03:06 PM10/5/21
to milwaukeemakerspace

Even days are at Lenox, odd days at Norwich, AFAIK.

Mark Rehorst

Oct 5, 2021, 3:04:57 PM10/5/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Oops- the quote didn't load before I responded.
Maybe it would be a good idea to put the full addresses in the reminderbot messages, and parking location at Lenox (odd days- opposite side of the street- very easy- OO!)