What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2024-05-13 edition]

Pete Prodoehl

May 13, 2024, 11:51:58 AMMay 13
to MMS-Public

Hello Makers! It is now time to share... What have you been hacking on
or making?

keeping you busy, either at the space(s) or elsewhere.

Large or small... it doesn't matter! The important part is sharing it
with others.

Include a photo and/or link if you can and show us something neat-O!

~[ * __ * ]~

Sarah Jean

May 13, 2024, 1:36:52 PMMay 13
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I finished this quilted chair cover that had been lingering for 4 years, got some big city art car progress checked off and photoshopped Dan's head on Whitesnake.

It's not all high art all the time,
Hapto

image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Pete Prodoehl

May 13, 2024, 2:17:17 PMMay 13
to MMS-Public

I recently built a 6 button MIDI controller:

  https://rasterweb.net/raster/2024/05/10/6-button-midi-controller/

I've been messing around with photos and shooting portraits using a toy camera with a built-in thermal printer:

  https://rasterweb.net/raster/2024/05/07/kenilworth-portraits/

And I've also been doing a bunch of sketches and illustrations:

  https://rasterweb.net/raster/2024/04/28/furniture-sketch/

  https://rasterweb.net/raster/2024/04/22/chuck-taylors-sketch/

  https://rasterweb.net/raster/2024/04/15/old-bay-sketch/

Pete

Mike Tarnowski

May 13, 2024, 2:41:21 PMMay 13
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I sketched out some replacement lids for Pyrex glass storage bowls and 3D printed with color free PLA.
These replaced the old cracked broken original lids.
I also made some replacement lids for Bell canning jars in several sizes; these are from an online .stl file.
They're good enough for me as long as I stick to washing them by hand.

Lids1.jpg
Lids2.jpg

--
Friends of Milwaukee Makerspace - A group for reaching a Midwest regional audience dedicated to making. Be kind, keep it on topic, and please do not use this group for the sale of items. Remember that members@ is the list for internal to MMS discussions - reach out to info@ if you are a member and not on that list.
---