Housing

Kathy Luglio

Sep 22, 2021, 2:30:54 PM9/22/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I think I'm having a houseguest for Maker Faire.  But no one has given me any details of when the guest is coming or for how long.  I also want to warn the guest that I have a dog, in case that is an issue.  Can someone please fill me in on details.
Thanks.

Timothy Campbell

Sep 22, 2021, 3:40:05 PM9/22/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kathy,

His name is Jesse. You can send him a text at (412)736-8696

Timothy J. Campbell
President, Makerspace of Milwaukee, Inc

--

---