How to sell a small/micro business

rod...@rodneydickman.com

Aug 19, 2021, 11:55:09 AM8/19/21
to milwaukeemakerspace

I'm finally going to sell my small/micro business and retire. How do you do that?? I talked to a few business brokers. They generally only deal with larger businesses. So doing some business broker searches I find this Murphy group and a rep in Waukesha.

Patrick McAdams

262-888-3331 Office

262-378-0094 Cell

p.mc...@murphybusiness.com

Murphy Business Sales of Waukesha - Owner

https://murphybusiness.com/waukesha/

Really a nice guy and very willing to work with me. He will help me do everything I do not know how to do and I'll do most of the work interviewing potential buyers. If you are in need of help selling a micro business like mine you might try this guy. Very worth it to me.  I'll be listing it on bizbuysell. We are building a home in Heritage Todd Creek in CO. I hope to find a buyer in the Denver area so I can be there to help.

Rodney Dickman

www.rodneydickman.com