Link for Glass Fusion Group Buy

Kathy Luglio

Jun 1, 2024, 9:48:28 AMJun 1
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, Mem...@milwaukeemakerspace.org
Tony set up a link for donations for a Group Buy for the Glass Fusion area.  Thanks Tony!
We have already received some generous pledges.  Every little bit helps to make a glass fusing kiln a reality.  If you would like to contribute, here is the link.

Moore, Jason

Jun 2, 2024, 6:47:06 PMJun 2
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, Mem...@milwaukeemakerspace.org
I would like to pledge $100.