Combat Robot Fighting @ Tonight's Meeting

Joseph Betz

Dec 12, 2023, 12:53:58 PM12/12/23
to Friends of MMS
Hey! I'll be demoing my combat robot fighting league in Beloit, WI at tonight's Milwaukee Makerspace meeting.

We'll be showing off the 1lb weight class by doing a demo fight and letting you guys drive some of our kits.

While Betz Botz does sell combat robot kits for beginners, I realize I'm going to be talking to a group of makers who are more than capable of designing their own robots. I'd love to talk and help any of you get set up if this seems like fun!

Feel free to reach out to me at this email address.

Tom Gralewicz

Feb 9, 2024, 3:50:01 PMFeb 9
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I kept forgetting to send this.

Here are the plastic rails we have if you need them:
6 - 6' 1x0.5"
2 - 8'  1.25x0.75"

If you want them let me know when you'll be around.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---
PXL_20240101_203422150.jpg

John Cameron

Feb 9, 2024, 4:23:30 PMFeb 9
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Is the public welcome and can I bring my daughter? She's 3...?

Also would this count as a meeting I need to attend to become a member??

Kind Regards,
John Cameron
MKE Outdoor Indoor Exchange LLC
3044 S Delaware Ave Milwaukee WI 53207
414 405 8252
MKEOutdo...@gmail.com

Tom Gralewicz

Feb 9, 2024, 5:42:36 PMFeb 9
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I was trying to reply to Joseph and didn't realize it was going to the message board.
This demo was in December, so not something that's going to happen.
But Joseph runs a business in Beloit selling parts/kits and running events for Battle Bots.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

Anna Kirch

Feb 10, 2024, 11:03:39 AMFeb 10
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
These kits seem easy enough to build that even somebody like me could do it.