ISO: Electrical box of certain dimensions (x-posted)

Custom Processing Unlimited

Aug 2, 2022, 5:37:47 PM8/2/22
to membersonly-milwaukeemakerspace, milwaukeemakerspace
Seeking an electrical box for wall mounting that is roughly 37"x27" with a depth of no less than 8". Box can be a little larger than these dimensions, but cannot be smaller. Thanks in advance!

Brant Holeman

Aug 13, 2022, 3:25:19 PM8/13/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
I have one that's 27"x27"x6-3/4" but it's smaller than you're asking. It has a hinged door on the front that can be removed. Let me know if you might be interested.

Custom Processing Unlimited

Aug 15, 2022, 7:00:57 PM8/15/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
No thank you. The size limit is a hard limit.

--
---
If "custom" was mass produced... it would just be a "product line."

Akai Coit
Custom Processing Unlimited

Bob Trocke

Aug 29, 2022, 4:42:31 PM8/29/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Akai, I have one that is stainless steel, 36W*43H*11D.

It was clear you had a minimum size, but not sure if this one is too big.  There are some cutouts on one side for conduit or buttons or something, but otherwise it was never used and still has the plastic on the door.

It's hinged up the side but had screw tabs to hold it closed instead of a handle/latch.

Let me know if this would work for you
Bob

Custom Processing Unlimited

Aug 29, 2022, 6:21:08 PM8/29/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
This just might work. Let me check some things and get back to you.

Custom Processing Unlimited

Sep 10, 2022, 10:41:40 PM9/10/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
If still available, I am pretty sure it will work for my needs. Can I see it/have it sometime this week?

Bob Trocke

Oct 19, 2022, 5:26:36 PM10/19/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I can bring it to Norwich Friday. Still interested?

Custom Processing Unlimited

Oct 19, 2022, 5:28:47 PM10/19/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Please and thank you.

>>> --
>>
>> ---
>> email to milwaukeemakers...@googlegroups.com.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/milwaukeemakerspace/CAAh2siyW073tX_9OxeBKHJK7TkggmhfgnDSMRiKfKCFto9BnbA%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/milwaukeemakerspace/CAAh2siyW073tX_9OxeBKHJK7TkggmhfgnDSMRiKfKCFto9BnbA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>

> --
>
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/milwaukeemakerspace/CAOH2ZdVhKQy%2BKW%3DAQnp%3DmyuLYi-DDTqx12XKGW2JmVue_Q9Aww%40mail.gmail.com.

Bob Trocke

Oct 21, 2022, 9:10:28 PM10/21/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I brought in the humongous electrical box, and it's in the southeast corner of Norwich by the car.

Bob

Custom Processing Unlimited

Oct 21, 2022, 9:20:31 PM10/21/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Did you happen to put a parking ticket on it with my name? Or your name?
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/milwaukeemakerspace/CAAh2sixLVZgtDdPQG%2B4Syz4cfMyn-JeV%3D30Ocek%2BopdTauE-fQ%40mail.gmail.com
>> .
>>

> --
>
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/milwaukeemakerspace/CAOH2ZdWGNahpZUc1PCQZvOsZy2E%2BWfYPiwTcYHgwuYHwFFDEOA%40mail.gmail.com.

Bob Trocke

Oct 21, 2022, 11:54:19 PM10/21/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I should have taken a picture. I didn't put a parking ticket on it since it's in my rental area.

Custom Processing Unlimited

Oct 22, 2022, 12:11:01 AM10/22/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Ah, ok. No worries. I didn't know it was your area. That makes a
difference. Thanks for getting back to me.