Re: [MakerSpace] Re: Au gold dore bars and nuggets for sale

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mark Rehorst

Aug 29, 2022, 12:49:24 PM8/29/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
Now wait a minute.  If his 3rd party check is OK, then why isn't my cashier's check?
OK, let's do it this way- I'll send you the cashier's check, and then in a day or two, have a couple of my associates visit you to pick up the gold and the cash...

I await your location details and address.

MR

On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 7:18:54 AM UTC-5 birkh...@gmail.com wrote:
I’m a bit surprised you’ve never heard of a “third party check.”

It is a check written by a person to a second individual who indemnifies its value by adding his signature. I additionally would add my signature to guarantee payment- essentially a triply insured monetary document.
As “good as gold” is what my banker says about these 3 party checks!

Steveb
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2022, at 6:53 AM, Steven Birkholz <birkh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, William, I wouldn’t be wasting my time if I wasn’t very serious.
Steveb

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2022, at 6:00 AM, Wilson Waypen <mrwilso...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why do you describe as such?

On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 4:51 PM Sarah Jean <revers...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kindly take your gold digging and tom foolery off-list please.
❤️

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

On Aug 28, 2022, at 10:26 AM, Steven Birkholz <birkh...@gmail.com> wrote:

William Waypen,
I too am interested in an investment in gold as a hedge against the upcoming inflation.
Gold has traditionally been a great way to protect one’s savings.
Only one question for you before I commit to investing:
Would you be willing to take a third party check?
It was written in this calendar year.

Thank you for bringing this opportunity to my attention.

Steve b

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2022, at 10:07 AM, Continental Gold Corp <mrwilso...@gmail.com> wrote:

We don't work like that. You pay the money for taxes and we bring the gold
no cashier's checks

We work with 100% transparency and world standard procedure

Thanks

On Sunday, August 28, 2022 at 1:19:58 PM UTC+1 Mark Rehorst wrote:
Would you accept a cashier's check for the cost of the gold? I have this check for $10000 that I need to use before it expires. I will send you the check which you can deposit, and you will send me the gold sample and transfer by wire $9000 back to me.  Account details to follow...

On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 8:26:40 AM UTC-5 Continental Gold Corp wrote:
Good morning Mr Sam,
With due respect you need to see how people suffer to get a gram of gold. If our company accepts to send a sample of gold then we must be lying but there is a clear way for anyone who is serious in engaging. . There is one thing I want to school you all on. it is the fact that before gold is exported from the country of origin, there is a percentage taxes to be paid before legal documents are given to ship the gold out or else it will be considered illegal and no one will like to buy illegal gold except the mafia.

There is an open ground here where everyone can feel safe to trade and make sure that gold is transported legally to your country and when it gets to you so you can sell to another interested party and make profit. That's business. We will bring the gold to your country and you pay when it arrives but to make sure that we are dealing with the right people, your party will pay an X% off the total value of the gold that is to be exported so that we pay royalties and also acquire legal documents and when it arrives your ports and gets cleared, balance payment is done to our bank account..

After final payment, we can sign a new contract extending amount and trading in a different ways which will be accepted by both parties.

Note : Transfer of ownership will be done only after we have confirmed full payment.

You can contact me for more so I can send the said words in document for your review.

Looking forward to doing business with you all

--

---

---

---

---
Message has been deleted

Jerry [HM]

Aug 30, 2022, 9:47:58 AM8/30/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Where is the office?  (address)  for cash and carry option?  How does transportation work after that?

Aug 30, 2022, 12:54:47 PM8/30/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
i know we all love poking fun but this isnt maker related.
This conversation is locked