Neon Facilities

A Shaw

Jan 30, 2024, 3:19:02 PMJan 30
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'd like to find out more about the neon facilities at the MakerSpace. I have done neon before, but not for a long time, and have a piece I'd like to produce. My skills are rusty so I'd need some help. Could you please tell me more / refer me to the right person(s)?

Thanks!
Alix

Sarah Jean

Jan 30, 2024, 4:48:07 PMJan 30
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hiya, I've sent your request to the Neon area champion.

LMK if the request falls through the cracks! and I'll ping him again,

Hapto

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

On Jan 30, 2024, at 2:19 PM, A Shaw <asha...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

---

A Shaw