Volunteers needed

Nicholas Gates

Sep 13, 2024, 6:54:36 PMSep 13
to membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening everyone,

I know most of you don’t know me and I hope to change that little by little. I have a few different jobs in life and one of them is conducting a training for the state.

The training involves the consumption of intoxicating beverages and allowing police officers to perform tests on you. This helps officers improve their skills in identifying persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

I need 5 volunteers for October 1st. Yes I know it’s a Tuesday. And we drink from 12pm to 2:30 pm and test for about 60 minutes.

Please respond privately if you’re interested and available. The only real requirements are please have both eyes and not have any issues that effect your balance.

Thanks

Nick