Cinder blocks at Lenox, etc.

Dont let google be evil

1:29 AM (16 hours ago) 1:29 AM
to Friends of MMS
I have not been at Lenox to see what kind/ how many blocks still remain from the wall destruction. Did the free posting amount to anything?
  Among the few flaky emails I've received regards "free blocks", I recently got contacted by someone claiming to be Jerry Guyer -who some of you may know. I said I'll get back in the next few days. I'll get to Lenox within the next few days to see what's left.
Craigslist post if you're interested:

  Relatedly, this post should probably be in the "Members Only" thread, but alas I am unable to login with this account. Perhaps if someone could turn on this user, I could figure out what I'm doing wrong, or other thing as yet unknown would be good.
Thank you,

 Mashed Potatoes