Pewter Casting

Valor Replicas

May 1, 2024, 8:26:43 PMMay 1
to Friends of MMS
Hey folks, is there anyone here experienced with Pewter casting? I have a project I could use some guidance on.

Gregory Rothe

May 3, 2024, 2:28:07 PMMay 3
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a for similar information for making casting using spelter an alloy containing zinc instead of lead.  Could I be kept in a loop in this information.

--
Friends of Milwaukee Makerspace - A group for reaching a Midwest regional audience dedicated to making. Be kind, keep it on topic, and please do not use this group for the sale of items. Remember that members@ is the list for internal to MMS discussions - reach out to info@ if you are a member and not on that list.
---

cya...@execpc.com

May 5, 2024, 10:16:16 AMMay 5
to Friends of MMS
I have some experience with lead pewter. What are you trying to make?