Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Kathryn Bell

ungelesen,
17.10.2021, 14:44:2617.10.21
an milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Recently reactivated membership...never been here alone.....how do i turn on lights in the east room? 😅

Also while im posting. Anyone have a garmemt steamer i can try to use to get the folds out of my photo backdrop. I have a public photo shoot this Saturday, n havent had this issue before.

Thanks in advance,
Kathryn

William Reid

ungelesen,
17.10.2021, 15:29:1017.10.21
an milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Light switch for east room (and most of Lenox) is across from the center alley door, next to the circuit breaker panels.

--

---

Kathryn Bell

ungelesen,
17.10.2021, 15:37:0617.10.21
an milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Sarah Jean

ungelesen,
17.10.2021, 18:39:4917.10.21
an milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
we might have a steamer, but I'm not sure, but I did see one at the Goodwill yesterday down near Rawson Ave., South 27th Lowe's Home Depot restore area, might be a cheap solution if we don't have one!

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

On Oct 17, 2021, at 1:44 PM, Kathryn Bell <katian...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor