Wood lathe checkout Saturday May 13 @ 9,10, 11 AM

Steven Birkholz

Apr 30, 2023, 11:33:12 AM4/30/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I know there were a few people interested for wood lathe checkout on weekends. I will plan on Saturday May 13.

Email that you are interested.  Give me your first choice of 9,10, or 11 slots.

  I will email you back with a time slot.

Look at teaching video I made .

Kathleen Sauch

May 1, 2023, 8:00:10 PM5/1/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I wood like to attend the class and I'd like an 11am time but would attend at any time.
Thanks Kathy.

--

---
maxresdefault.jpg

Roger Lam

May 1, 2023, 8:26:21 PM5/1/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I am interested as well 10 or 11 time slot would work for me.

Steven Birkholz

May 1, 2023, 9:24:47 PM5/1/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Kathleen
Let me get a few more people before assigning times
If you haven’t heard by next wed, email again.
Thanks
Steveb

Sent from my iPhone

Steve A

May 1, 2023, 11:05:04 PM5/1/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I am the guy that donated the Nova Lathe.  Do I have to get checked out on it?

Steven Birkholz

May 2, 2023, 7:46:48 AM5/2/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
SteveA
Not necessary
If you do want to use the powermatic lathe, please review the video.
Thanks
Steveb

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Birkholz