Looking for working windows XP,VISTA OR 7 in 32bit

Arnoldo Sevilla

Jun 4, 2023, 2:15:42 AM6/4/23
to milwaukeemakerspace
Need a 32 but operating system with XP VISTA or 7 for programming of old radio equipment... Will buy or if possible with owner asking to barrow
Message has been deleted

Arnoldo Sevilla

Jun 4, 2023, 4:59:59 AM6/4/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Yea, would it be possible at all for me to pick it up Sunday from you?

On Sun, Jun 4, 2023, 3:57 AM eduardo garcia <eduardoga...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a brand new 32 bit  windows Vista that is brand new and this cost $23..if needed let me know asap

Eduardo

--

---

---