Looking for training on Lasers

Tonia Heng

Sep 1, 2021, 12:23:36 AM9/1/21
to milwaukeemakerspace

Hi All, I recently joined and am wondering if there is any training planned in the near future on the lasers.  If there is not is it possible to arrange one on one?  Thanks so much!

Sarah Jean

Sep 1, 2021, 7:00:06 AM9/1/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Welcome! and happy to get you on board.  I know Ellen (co champ!) and I have a pile of personal projects coming to a head for at least the next two weeks, so availability is scarce.

But fire off a text to six one seven six six nine eight five oh five. with some same day availability and i'll see if the contractor schedules allow me to pop over and get it done.

cheers,
Hapto

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.

--

---

Tonia Heng

Sep 1, 2021, 8:19:34 PM9/1/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Will do, thanks.

Markus Schneider

Sep 3, 2021, 10:33:36 AM9/3/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Have you figured out a time? Otherwise I can do a training on Saturday if that works for you.

Sarah Jean

Sep 3, 2021, 11:08:30 AM9/3/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
yep! we trained her!