Books

Nicholas Gates

Feb 4, 2024, 8:31:05 AMFeb 4
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I have a bunch of old books. From the 30’s, 40’s that I am just going to throw away. If anyone is interested let me know

Nick

jon skoglund

Feb 4, 2024, 8:59:04 AMFeb 4
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Nick.  I will take any hard cover books you have for my daughter- English teacher!!!!!
That would be great.   I will be at lennox for laser training today from 10am until noon.  815-243-0512.        Jay skoglund

Sent from my iPhone

--

---