Screen Printing

Kendall Ilieff

Jun 20, 2022, 10:47:06 AM6/20/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hello,

I'm looking to get training on screen printing, if anyone is able to help or point me to the person I need to get in contact with that would be super helpful!

Chris Thompson

Jun 20, 2022, 1:52:08 PM6/20/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'm also interested in getting trained

--

---

Abby Duncan

Jun 20, 2022, 1:52:56 PM6/20/22
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Me three, if there’s room for more!

Mariah Rayne

Jun 21, 2022, 7:27:09 PM6/21/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
I sent this to individuals and the members only group but I figured I could post it here to get all the bases covered.

Hello is Mariah! I’m the area champion for the fine art printing area at the Makerspace. The area is not yet cleaned up and ready for use but I’d love any and all help at the next space  improvement day to get a bunch of work done. The next SID is on Sun June 26th and we will be working at the Lennox building to get screens cleaned out, walls and floors cleaned up, and see about moving some old cabinets out of the way so we can have a bit more space! I’d love to see you there! The help would be greatly appreciated to get the area functional again so we can start getting people trained once more!

Side Note: I am NOT training anyone yet, taking down names to train anyone, or scheduling any training. There is too much work that needs to be done to make the space viable for training that simply has not been completed and supplies that have yet to be ordered. Please be patient as the area has not been functional in a while and the more you are able to help the faster we can get the area back up and running again.

Thanks y'all!
~Mariah Rayne

jasonwegner98

Jun 22, 2022, 10:33:41 PM6/22/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
Unfortunately, I am busy this coming SID, but would be happy to help! If you plan on doing any additional cleaning or could use some help other times, feel free to let me know!

Jason Wegner

Luke Burkholder

Jun 23, 2022, 9:05:20 AM6/23/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
Count me in for SID at Lennox this Sunday to get this area up and running.

Jordan Bingham

Jun 30, 2022, 4:18:22 PM6/30/22
to milwaukeemakerspace
I wasn't available that SID either (ended up spending the weekend doing SID at my folks' place instead) but I'm also interested in helping with getting screen printing functional again. Please let us know other dates and times and what help is needed. Maybe the efforts could be coordinated in this thread?