Dungeons and Dragons History Author Talk

Sarah Jean

Jul 26, 2022, 6:19:04 PM7/26/22
to milwaukeemakerspace

I believe there is a couple folks who play the game and nerd out in the specific way who might be interested in this talk.  starts basically now. -  sorry for the late notice!
Books & Authors
In Conversation with Ben Riggs author of Slaying the Dragon

Tuesday, July 26, 5:30-7 pm

Tippecanoe - 3912 S. Howell Ave.
In conversation with author Ben Riggs, celebrating the publication of Slaying the Dragon.  Ben Riggs's writing has appeared in gaming periodicals, books, and blogs. His podcast, Plot Points, is now entering its sixth year. His work has appeared in The Unspeakable Oath, the nation's premier horror gaming magazine, and on NPR's To The Best of Our Knowledge. Books will be available for purchase from Boswell Book Company.

Sent from my tiny device with minimal communication capabilities.