Interested in joining but can't make public meetings

Arushi

Jan 25, 2024, 2:23:39 AMJan 25
to Friends of MMS
Hi everyone! I'm Rue and I'm interested in joining and getting involved.

I was wondering if anyone would be available to give me a tour on Monday/Wednesday/Fridays/Weekend in either location (Anything but Tuesdays and Thursday). Unfortunately, Tuesday public meetings do not work with my work schedule. I have been hoping to make it for a bit but just hasn't worked out.

A little bit about me - I'm a Software Engineer and I moved to Milwaukee about a year ago. I have a couple projects in the laser lab in mind which is the tool I'm most familiar with. I have been involved in a couple different makerspaces in the past and enjoyed the wonderful community around them! I'm looking forward to learning more from all the classes I see on the calendar.

Thanks!
Rue

William Reid

Jan 25, 2024, 8:44:13 AMJan 25
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, Board of Directors
Good morning Rue,
I am happy to help and have a flexible schedule next week.
I am giving a tour of LENOX on Monday, Jan 29th at 5:30 to a prospective member. They toured Norwich earlier.
Can you meet me at Norwich that same day, ~4:30?
If not, no worries. Send me days and times you are available next week and I will give you tours of both buildings, introduce you to some members, then if you wish, sign you up.
Bill Reid

--

---

Arushi

Jan 25, 2024, 12:51:11 PMJan 25
to Friends of MMS
That sounds great, I can make that work. Thank you so much Bill! Looking forward to it.