Free shingles

rod...@rodneydickman.com

Sep 10, 2021, 3:20:53 PM9/10/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
I have 4 bundles of teak/brown shingles I do not need. Free to anyone that wants to come and pick them up. About 130 square feet. Multi layered dimensional type.

Rodney

DSC06645.jpg

A QAT

Sep 10, 2021, 9:54:58 PM9/10/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hey there--are they made of teak wood?

--

---

Shane T.

Sep 10, 2021, 10:05:35 PM9/10/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
I cannot help but think that those would be awesome for covering a Little Free Library or someat.

rod...@rodneydickman.com

Sep 11, 2021, 4:52:22 AM9/11/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Roofers are here today to finish up and if no one takes them they go in the dumpster. They should be finished here by the early afternoon.

Rodney