Woodshop training class

Montavius Jones

May 7, 2023, 3:56:16 PM5/7/23
to milwaukeemakerspace
Good afternoon.

How do we sign up for the woodshop training class? A number of us showed up for the training on Thursday to find that it had been cancelled. Do we need to register in advance?

Lauren Newby

May 8, 2023, 11:44:28 AM5/8/23
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Yes, keep an eye out for a weekly email to the Google groups regarding Thursday training. You must RSVP by replying to the email. We try to keep the group around four people to get through the hands on training within a reasonable time frame.

We are working on getting more knowledgeable people to train, but right now we are quite short handed. Some of us, me included, have had some limiting health issues.

All the best,

Lauren

--

---