"Who do you know, wants to buy a truck"

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Oct 12, 2021, 4:58:58 PM10/12/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
I'm downsizing from my GMC box truck to a much smaller and cheaper to drive Ford mini pickup.

I'm about to list the truck on E-bay, but if anyone from or friend of the space is interested let me know.

Bill**2

Dan Jonke

Oct 12, 2021, 7:30:34 PM10/12/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Not in the market myself, but since I may offer to other people:

Year/mileage/price? Along with any other pertinent details.
--

---

Ray Albarelli

Oct 13, 2021, 1:08:01 AM10/13/21
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

I interested. please send me the details.

Ray Albarelli
The Steam Intellect Society
‪(702) 900-MAKE (6253‬)

Jason R

Oct 13, 2021, 12:10:27 PM10/13/21
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hey Bill, send me details. Depending on what you have, I may be very interested. I've been thinking of upgrading to a box truck.

Residu...@gmail.com

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Oct 14, 2021, 6:59:37 PM10/14/21
to milwaukeemakerspace