Atlanta Data Article

Daniel Adams

Jun 2, 2013, 11:01:26 PM6/2/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Adams

Jun 2, 2013, 11:03:36 PM6/2/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com
I really like the Cycle Atlanta app idea.  We could do the same for Milwaukee and probably have a good number of users fairly quick.

On Sunday, June 2, 2013 10:01:26 PM UTC-5, Daniel Adams wrote:
http://clatl.com/atlanta/why-atlanta-is-taking-tiny-bits-of-info-very-seriously/Content?oid=8279982

Matt Richardson

Jun 4, 2013, 12:53:13 PM6/4/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com
I agree. Very cool. This would be a great challenge for the "summer of transit". The city would be likely to get behind such a thing.

Daniel Adams

Jun 14, 2013, 1:54:01 PM6/14/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com
What is the "summer of transit"?  Sounds like something I would be very interested in.

Matt Richardson

Jul 19, 2013, 6:54:20 PM7/19/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com
Going to announce a Transit Hackathon. Working on details!