Tech company located in Milwaukee - want to get involved

Jason Keeler

Feb 13, 2013, 1:52:53 PM2/13/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm part of a Milwaukee-based tech firm.  Our newest sub-company is CorvisaCloud (http://www.corvisacloud.com) and we operate cloud based voice solutions for businesses of all sizes.

What can we do to participate in this data initiative or get involved?  Are there regular meetings, etc?  Please let me know!

Thanks,

Jason

Matt Richardson

Feb 26, 2013, 1:00:49 PM2/26/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com
Jason, my apologies for the late reply!

We have regular meetups every month. The first Thursday at 6pm. We're always looking for new members and possible meetup sponsors. We also organize hacker-maker events and are in the process of advocating for open data at the public/policy level.

I'd be happy to talk to you further about this, or if you'd like to come to our March Meetup, we'll be showcasing the things we built during the International Open Data Data Hackathon this past weekend.

-Matt