Stop the pressess... or heat 'em up

Matt Richardson

Apr 29, 2013, 4:11:10 PM4/29/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com
Exciting news: MDI is starting to get some press.

I had a recent conversation with the Journal Sentinel, which will hopefully result in an article soon, and maybe further action on an open data policy.

Also, WUWM's Lake Effect emailed me and asked to do a short piece on us. It'll run tomorrow at 10am, 89.7FM. I'll post the link from their web site once that is up.

I'd appreciate your feedback if there are ways to improve what was said, when you hear/read it. If anyone else wants to do a piece on MDI or open data in Milwaukee, push the press and let's get the word out!

William Finn

Apr 29, 2013, 4:26:13 PM4/29/13
to milwau...@googlegroups.com
Nice work, Matt!

BILL FINN

President & CEO / Finn Digital
P 414-292-2900 direct / M 414-405-3466 / F 414-383-5180 / A 229 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 400 MilwaukeeWI 53202
E bi...@finndigital.com / WWW finndigital.com
T @billfinn, @finndigital, @boothtag / L linkedin.com/in/finndigital