SV650Ss for sale

Kim Muhr

Nov 19, 2023, 5:31:42 PM11/19/23
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
I need to sell both SVs. Looking to get into a RC390. (Husband insisted - "we have too many!" He is right, sadly.) The SVs have served me well. Both are well maintained and in running order. The 01' (blue) is my dedicated race bike and the 99' (red) is my dedicated control rider/instructor bike. Both are currently winterized.

SV 01' purchased from Greg Comstock in late 2011 (I have Greg's logbook and my own of course). The motor has the last of Ed Keys special pistons, according to Greg. Greg ran this bike in SOT2 and SOT3. I only ran in SOT3. Notable: The air box is legal! Prepped to run with AHRMA

SV 99' is a stock engine with aftermarket pipe. Notable: The air box is legal! Prepped to run with AHRMA

Things that would go with these bikes:
I have titles for both.
1 set of tire warmers
Pit Bull front and rear stands for both.
I have two extra sets of wheels (one set has rains)
A full set of body work with mounts. (New and unpainted)
Factory service and Clymer manuals
Bins full of parts. (Sprocket sets for both, New race EBC clutch, rear sets, clip-ons, plugs etc.)

SV01 Race:
APEX adjustable Clip-ons
G2 throttle tube
Woodcraft Rear Sets
Lithium ion Battery
Bridgestone Battlax slicks (current wheels)
Race Tech emulators in front forks
Penske rear shock
Fork caps to adjust Preload
Vortex Sprockets

SV99 Track Control Rider/Instructor:
Vortex clip-ons
Vortex rear sets
Pirelli SC3 (current wheels)
Race Tech emulators in front forks
Nitron shock in rear
Fork caps to adjust Preload
Vortex Sprockets

Willing to split. Both winterized. PM me. Package deal for "everything" $4800 but willing to accept a reasonable offer.

2023-11-11_12-30-53_589.jpg
2023-11-11_12-36-17_896.jpg

...Kim
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.