Commissioned plaque needed by Thursday

J Heddenhausen

Mar 19, 2024, 6:40:17 AMMar 19
to Milton Keynes makerspace

Hi,

We're looking for someone to help make a last minute present (for Thursday morning, March 21st) in the style of a blue heritage plaque.

We've seen these on Etsy, but dispatch and delivery won't work with our timeline. Can you help?

This would be compensated £30.

Here is an example of the product we're trying to achieve:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/965589058/replica-blue-plaque-3d-printed-totally?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=blue+plaque&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&sts=1&local_signal_search=1&organic_search_click=1&variation1=3747431780

It can be smaller or adapted as necessary.

Alternatively, if you know of someone or a place near MK that might be able to make this in time, please get in touch.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer!

All the best.

(P.S. love this space. Huge ups to whoever set it up)