Hitchin Hackspace - we need your votes!

Richard Cowley

Nov 9, 2017, 11:38:16 AM11/9/17
to Milton Keynes makerspace

Hi,

Apologies for being a cheeky interloper (and thanks to the moderators for

approving this post), but I have a huge Hackspace favour to ask…

Hitchin Hackspace is a relatively small (with big(hak) ideas ;) ), Hackspace

In Hertfordsire, about 45mins away from MK. We've been going for

about 6 years now; at the moment we meet once a week in a rented

building, but we finally have a semi-derelict old building of our very own

to fit out.

In order to bring in some much needed cash, we've entered the Aviva

Community Fund competition. There is a public vote, with the top 8

entrants from each category going forward to a judging panel, with the

possibility of being awarded up to £25,000.

We really, really need more votes,so I'm appealing to you, our fellow

Hackspacers, to help us out. Please spare us a couple of minutes and

vote for us here:

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-6297

Your vote genuinely could make a difference. We're not quite at the

top of the category, but if a couple of hundred people voted for us,

we'd be there. It really is that close, and your vote could mean we

can build something truly awesome.

More about our plans and activities

here:http://hackhitchin.org.uk/category/the-facilities/

Apologies if you've already seen this through other channels, and our

profound thanks if you've already voted for us. If you're ever in

Hitchin, pop by for a cuppa and a biscuit.

Cheers,

Rich

Hitchin Hackspace

James Morrison

Nov 9, 2017, 3:37:41 PM11/9/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
10 votes for your sir!

Regards,

Jim
> --
> http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
> ---
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/milton-keynes-makerspace.

Andy Selby

Nov 9, 2017, 4:09:10 PM11/9/17
to Milton Keynes makerspace
I think I can use all my votes for you.
We're pretty spoiled at mkmakerspace, sharing with MisMK as we do.

Andy

Michael West

Nov 12, 2017, 11:34:01 AM11/12/17
to milton-keyne...@googlegroups.com
Also worth reminding you of this as per the newsletter to get the heating sorted out...
https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-3940

--
http://www.mkmakerspace.co.uk
---