Enquiries

Emeka Obasi

Jul 10, 2020, 6:03:44 AM7/10/20
to Milton Keynes makerspace
Hello,

My name is Chukwuemeka Obasi an international student at the university of dundee. I am currently working on a project on creating a "robot mobile platform" and i am required to prepare a survey for people who knows how to use a mobile robot platform so i decided to reach out to milton keynes makerspace to ask if they could help me fill out the survey, my target is 100 people and so far i have gotten only 6 people, it has not been easy lol, but would appreciate if i could get help with sending the surveys to the members at the your space, below is the survey link,

https://forms.gle/yDgRuy5rnfYcUmJEA

Thanks,
Kind regards,
Chukwuemeka Obasi.