Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 17 March 2021 & Status Report

MillionYearPicnic

Mar 14, 2021, 7:55:02 PM3/14/21
to MillionYearPicnic

Hearty salutations,

This is the shiplist for Wednesday, 17 March 2021.

The Million Year Picnic is STILL NOT open for browsers.

STUFF & THINGS

1. March Previews Orders
2. Hours for this week!
3. DC UPDATE & books we're still waiting for...
4. Other books we're still waiting for...
5. Books received between orders...
6. Shiplists & Shortages

1. PREVIEWS ORDERS FOR MARCH 2021

You've already sent us your PREVIEWS orders for March, right?

Diamond's March 2021 PREVIEWS catalog (for books shipping in May 2021), which includes Marvel, is here:

https://www.previewsworld.com/catalog

The DC CONNECT #10 catalog is available on https://www.lunardistribution.com/ and you can download the PDF directly here:

https://www.lunardistribution.com/files/dc_connect_10.pdf

2. HOURS FOR THIS WEEK!!! -- Once again, Tony & Kelly have swapped Wednesday & Thursday:

Tony will be in tomorrow, Monday (3/15) from 11am until at least 5pm.

Tuesday (3/16), Will Carper will be covering from 9am-3pm.

Wednesday (3/17), NEW COMIC BOOK DAY, Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Thursday (3/18), Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

Friday (3/19), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Saturday (3/20), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Sunday (3/21) Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

If you have questions or want to put in an order for curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery with a $15 minimum to Cambridge, Watertown, Arlington, Medford, Somerville, Waltham, Belmont, or Lexington contact us via email, milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763.

3. DC Update & Books Still Missing

With regard to catching up, I don't think anyone was shorted BATMANS GRAVE #10 & #12, but if you were, we got additional copies. Unfortunately, that's it for catching up. I also realized I forgot to list AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #4, which we've been missing since it came out 1/12/2021. We're still trying to get it. Sorry.

DC shortages from early 2021:

AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #4
FUTURE STATE DARK DETECTIVE #1 (OF 4)
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE KARA ZOR-EL SUPERWOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SWAMP THING #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE THE FLASH #1 (OF 2)

DC shortages from the week of 1/27/2021 we're still waiting on:

BATMAN THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #8 (OF 8)
FUTURE STATE AQUAMAN #1 (OF 2)
STRANGE ADVENTURES #8 (OF 12)

DC shortages from the week of 2/3/2021 we're still waiting on:

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES BEFORE THE DARKNESS VOL 01 HC

DC shortages from the week of 2/10/2021 we're still waiting on:

ABSOLUTE PLANETARY HC
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #2 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #2 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #2 (OF 2)
GREEN LANTERN SEASON TWO #11 (OF 12)
SWEET TOOTH THE RETURN #4 (OF 6) (MR)

We've received all shortages that have happened since 2/10.

4. Books we're still waiting for from Diamond (or other sources):

ASADORA GN VOL 01
BARNABY HC VOL 04 (Still waiting for partial order)
DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #2 2ND Printing (MR)
DEVILS DOMINION #2 (MR)
KING IN BLACK GWENOM VS CARNAGE #3 (OF 3)
MARVEL #4 (OF 6)
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT GN VOL 15
MY MONSTER SECRET GN VOL 22
NIGHT HUNTERS #2 (OF 4)
RIN-NE GN VOL 38
RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE #198 JAN 2021
THE UNION #2 (OF 5)
X OF SWORDS HC
ZOM 100 BUCKET LIST OF THE DEAD GN VOL 01

5. Books received between orders or in this order...

None. *sigh*

6. Shiplists and Shortages for this week.

NO SHORTAGES THIS WEEK!!!
NO BOOKS RANDOMLY DELAYED BY DIAMOND EITHER!!!
YAY!!!

Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 17 March 2021

20TH CENTURY BOYS TP VOL 11 PERFECT ED URASAWA (MR)
A GIRL WALKS HOME ALONE AT NIGHT #2
ABBOTT 1973 #3 (OF 5)
AMERICAN RONIN TP
BILL & TED ARE DOOMED TP
BLACK KNIGHT CURSE EBONY BLADE #1 (OF 5)
BPRD DEVIL YOU KNOW OMNIBUS HC
CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE #1
CAPTAIN MARVEL #27
CHAMPIONS #5
COUNT TP (MR)
CREEPS #30 (MR)
CYBERPUNK 2077 TRAUMA TEAM TP (MR)
DOSE #2 (MR)
EXPANSE #4 (OF 4)
FOX & LITTLE TANUKI GN VOL 03
GERT & THE SACRED STONES TP
GOLD DIGGER #279
GOON TP VOL 03 FISHY MEN WITCHY WOMEN & BITTER BEER
HAPPY HOUR #5 (MR)
HAWKEYE GO WEST GN TP
HEAD LOPPER #15 (MR)
HP LOVECRAFT CASE OF CHARLES DEXTER WARD GN
HP LOVECRAFT DREAM QUEST OF UNKNOWN KADATH GN
HP LOVECRAFT SHADOW OUT OF TIME GN
I WALK WITH MONSTERS #4 (MR)
INVADER ZIM QUARTERLY ZIMS GREATEST PLAN #1
IRON FIST HEART OF DRAGON #3 (OF 6)
IRON MAN #7
IRON MAN TP VOL 01 BIG IRON
KICK-ASS VS HIT-GIRL #5 (OF 5) (MR)
KING IN BLACK SPIDER-MAN #1
KING IN YELLOW GN
MAISON IKKOKU COLLECTORS EDITION TP VOL 03
MARIA LLOVETS EROS PSYCHE #1
MARTIAN GHOST CENTAUR SC
MARVEL #6 (OF 6)
NORSE MYTHOLOGY HC VOL 01
ORIGINS #5 (OF 6)
ORPHAN & FIVE BEASTS #1 (OF 4)
RADIANT BLACK #2
SABRINA SOMETHING WICKED TP
SCIENCE COMICS DIGESTIVE SYSTEM GN
SPIDER-WOMAN #10
STAR TREK YEAR FIVE #19
STAR WARS ADVENTURES (2020) #4
STAR WARS BOUNTY HUNTERS #10
STILLWATER BY ZDARSKY & PEREZ TP VOL 01 (MR)
SWORD #4 KIB
TALES FROM UMBRELLA ACADEMY TP VOL 01 YOU LOOK LIKE DEATH
TARTARUS #10
THOR #13
ULTRAMAN TP VOL 01 RISE OF ULTRAMAN
ULTRAMEGA BY JAMES HARREN #1
USAGI YOJIMBO SAGA LTD ED HC (2ND Edition) VOL 01
USAGI YOJIMBO SAGA TP (2ND Edition) VOL 01
VAMPIRELLA DARK POWERS #4
WALT DISNEY UNCLE SCROOGE HC VOL 05 ISLANDS IN THE SKY
X-FORCE #18

DC Shiplist for Wednesday, 17 March 2021

BATMAN VS RAS AL GHUL #5 (OF 6)
CATWOMAN #29
JUSTICE LEAGUE #59
NIGHTWING #78