Weekly Shiplist for Wednesdy, 9 December 2020 & STATUS REPORT

MillionYearPicnic

Dec 8, 2020, 5:14:06 PM12/8/20
to MillionYearPicnic

Hey,

This is the shiplist for Wednesday, 9 December 2020.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Tony has been sick for a week and yesterday, he finally went to the hospital so they could re-hydrate him and run more extensive tests (many tests were run over the weekend, to no avail). Last night, they finally diagnosed him with a kidney infection/stone. He is doing a little better, but will not be back in the shop for a while. Please be patient with me (Kelly) as I try to steer this thing.

If you have questions about a pending order, email me at milliony...@yahoo.com and I'll try and sort them out. I'm hoping to be able to ask Tony questions soon. Our friend Jim is doing bicycle deliveries for us and I'm still packing books to ship and for curbside pickup.

The Million Year Picnic is STILL NOT open for browsers.

HOWEVER, Kelly should be in the shop most days from 2pm-6pm (sometimes earlier, sometimes later) if you have questions or want to put in an order for curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery (to Cambridge, Watertown, Arlington, Medford, Somerville, Waltham, Belmont, or Lexington with a $15 minimum). Contact us via email, milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763.

Other ways to connect with us:

Tony put up some OLD BACK ISSUES on our @MYPComicsOnline Instagram page -- https://www.instagram.com/mypcomicsonline/ -- drop us an email at milliony...@yahoo.com if you're interested in anything you see there!

There are more old back issues in our Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MillionYearPicnicMA

Our main Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/myp_comics/

Our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/myp_comics/

Our Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/mypcomics/

Join this MYP email list: https://groups.google.com/g/millionyearpicnic

Take care,
The MYP Crew

--

Shortages

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES MULTIBALLISTIC HC

Damages

PIECEMEAL PRESTIGE FORMAT ONE SHOT (cover fell off)

Delayed by Diamond

2000 AD JUNE 2020 PROG PACK - Partial Shipment
BARNABY HC VOL 04
DIE TP VOL 03 GREAT GAME

Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 9 December 2020

2000 AD JUNE 2020 PROG PACK - Partial Shipment
ADVENTUREMAN HC VOL 01
ALIEN ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY #5 (OF 5)
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #54 LR
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BY NICK SPENCER TP VOL 10 GREEN GOBLIN RE
AS MISS BEELZEBUB LIKES GN VOL 11
AVENGERS #39
BILL & TED ARE DOOMED #4 (OF 4)
BUFFY VAMPIRE SLAYER LEGACY EDITION TP VOL 03
CAPTAIN MARVEL #24
CAROLE & TUESDAY GN VOL 01
CIMMERIAN FROST GIANTS DAUGHTER #1
CONAN THE BARBARIAN #17
CROSSOVER #2
DEVIL IS PART TIMER GN VOL 16
FILMFAX #157
FIREFLY #23
GETTING IT TOGETHER #3 (OF 4) (MR)
GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #276
GIANT-SIZE X-MEN BY JONATHAN HICKMAN TP
GIGA #2
GOOSEBUMPS SECRET OF THE SWAMP #3 (OF 5)
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #9
HEROES AT HOME #1
HEY AMATEUR GO FROM NOVICE TO NAILING IT IN PANELS SC
HINAMATSURI GN VOL 11 (previously shorted copy)
HOME SICK PILOTS #1 (MR)
IM NOT POPULAR GN VOL 17
JUDGE DREDD CONTROL TP
JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE #421
JUGGERNAUT #4 (OF 5)
KID FROM DUNGEON BOONIES MOVED STARTER TOWN NOVEL SC VOL 04
KING IN BLACK NAMOR #1 (OF 5)
KING OF NOWHERE TP
KOMI CANT COMMUNICATE GN VOL 10
KONOSUBA GOD BLESSING WONDERFUL WORLD GN VOL 11
LOCKE & KEY SANDMAN HELL & GONE #0
LONELY RECEIVER #4
LORDS OF MISERY GN
MARAUDERS #16
MARK RYDEN ANIMA ANIMALS HC
MARVEL ACTION CHILLERS #3 (OF 4)
MIGHTY MORPHIN #2
MOONSTRUCK TP VOL 03 TROUBLED WATERS
NEIL GAIMAN NORSE MYTHOLOGY #3
ORIGINS #2 (OF 6)
PENULTIMAN #3 (OF 5)
PETE VON SHOLLY LOVECRAFT ILLSTRATED SC
RED SONJA PRICE OF BLOOD #1
RESIDENT ALIEN YOUR RIDES HERE #2
RESTAURANT TO ANOTHER WORLD GN VOL 03
RISE OF ULTRAMAN #4 (OF 5)
RIVERS OF LONDON FEY & FURIOUS TP
SAGA OF TANYA EVIL GN VOL 12
SAVAGE DRAGON #253 2ND Printing BIDEN HARRIS (MR)
SEVEN SECRETS #5
SPIDER-MAN #5 (OF 5)
STAR WARS #9
STRANGE ACADEMY #6
SWORD #1
TRUE LIVES FABULOUS KILLJOYS NATIONAL ANTHEM #3
USAGI YOJIMBO #15
VAMPIRELLA DARK POWERS #1
VENOM #31 KIB
WARHAMMER 40K MARNEUS CALGAR #3 (OF 5)
WELLINGTON TP
WHAT IF WE WERE TP
WITCHS PRINTING OFFICE GN VOL 04
X-FORCE BY BENJAMIN PERCY TP VOL 02

DC Shiplist for Wednesdy, 9 December 2020

AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #3 (OF 9) (MR)
BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE #1 (OF 6)
DARK NIGHTS DEATH METAL MULTIVERSE WHO LAUGHS #1 (ONE SHOT) (shorted last week)
DARK NIGHTS DEATH METAL THE LAST STORIES OF THE DC UNIVERSE #1 (ONE SHOT)
DCS VERY MERRY MULTIVERSE #1 (ONE SHOT)
DEADMAN OMNIBUS HC
DETECTIVE COMICS #1032
FLASH #767 (ENDLESS WINTER)
JUSTICE LEAGUE VENGEANCE IS THINE TP
LOW LOW WOODS HC (MR)
MAD MAGAZINE #17
SUPERMAN ENDLESS WINTER SPECIAL #1 (ONE SHOT) (ENDLESS WINTER)
SUPERMAN THE MAN OF STEEL HC VOL 01
TALES FROM THE DARK MULTIVERSE FLASHPOINT #1 (ONE SHOT)
WONDER WOMAN #768

--
(A) = Adult Readers
GN = Graphic Novel