Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 20 January 2021 & STATUS REPORT

MillionYearPicnic

Jan 17, 2021, 7:16:38 PM1/17/21
to MillionYearPicnic

Salut,

This is the shiplist for Wednesday, 20 January 2021.

We are ALMOST back to normal in terms of shifts...

The Million Year Picnic is STILL NOT open for browsers.

STUFF & THINGS

1. Are you missing something?
2. Hours for this week!
3. Books we're still waiting for...
4. Books received between orders...
5. Shiplists & Shortages

--

1. Are you missing something?

NOTE that if you think you're missing something that should've been mailed or delivered, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I shipped around 20 packages last month, both stuff that had been pending and holiday gifts, and I've shipped another dozen or so since the beginning of January. I also unearthed many deliveries. So far as I know, with regard to everything that's still pending, we're just waiting on backordered stuff and I've communicated with the person who ordered them. If your order is missing, we do NOT know about it! E.g., I have a set of PRINCESS IN BLACK young adult novels and I can't figure who requested them or if we accidentally got duplicates.

If you think you're missing something, email milliony...@yahoo.com.

2. HOURS FOR THIS WEEK!!!

Tony will be in tomorrow, Monday (1/18) from 11am until at least 5pm.

Tuesday (1/19), Will Carper will be covering from 9am-3pm.

Wednesday (1/20), NEW COMIC BOOK DAY, Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

Thursday (1/21), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Friday (1/22), Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

Saturday (1/23), Tony is in the shop from around 2-6pm, maybe earlier, maybe later.

Sunday (1/24) Kelly is in the shop from noon-6pm.

If you have questions or want to put in an order for curbside pick-up, shipping, or delivery with a $15 minimum contact us via email, milliony...@yahoo.com, or call 617-492-6763.

3. Books we're still waiting for:

AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #4 (OF 9)
BARNABY HC VOL 04 (Still waiting for full order)
BATMAN THE CHALICE TP
DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #2 2ND Printing (MR)
FUTURE STATE DARK DETECTIVE #1 (OF 4)
FUTURE STATE GREEN LANTERN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE KARA ZOR-EL SUPERWOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE ROBIN ETERNAL #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SWAMP THING #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE THE FLASH #1 (OF 2)
MODOK HEAD GAMES #2 (OF 4)
MY MONSTER SECRET GN VOL 22
STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #1
SWORD #2 KIB
TERRIFICS VOL 04 THE TOMORROW WAR TP (they were crossed off our invoice by hand)
THE UNION #2 (OF 5)

4. Books received between orders or in this order:

ANGEL & SPIKE TP VOL 01 (partial shipment)
AUTHORITY BOOK ONE TP
BATMAN DECADES #1 DEBUT BATMAN #1 (figurine)
COMIC BOOK HISTORY OF ANIMATION #2 (OF 5)
DC THROUGH THE 80S THE END OF ERAS HC
DOCTOR WHO COMICS #3
DREAMING WAKING HOURS #6 (MR) - the rest of our order arrived
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN OF METROPOLIS #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE THE NEXT BATMAN #1 (OF 4)
JUGGERNAUT #5 (OF 5)
JUJUTSU KAISEN GN VOL 00
KING IN BLACK RETURN OF VALKYRIES #1 (OF 4)
METAL MEN #12 (OF 12) - partial shipment
MODOK HEAD GAMES #2 (OF 4)
SAGA OF TANYA EVIL LIGHT NOVEL SC VOL 08
SWEET TOOTH THE RETURN #2 (OF 6) (MR)
SWEET TOOTH THE RETURN #3 (OF 6) (MR)

5. Shiplists & Shortages for THIS week

Shortages

MAESTRO WAR AND PAX #1 (OF 5)

DC Shortages

BATMAN CATWOMAN #2 (OF 12)
BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT DETECTIVE VOL 04 TP
FUTURE STATE WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2) - it was crossed off our invoice by the people who packed the box & not included...
METAL MEN #12 (OF 12) - partial shipment
RORSCHACH #4 (OF 12)
TERRIFICS VOL 04 THE TOMORROW WAR TP - it was crossed off our invoice by the people who packed the box & not included...

Delayed by Diamond

ASADORA GN VOL 01
BABY SITTERS CLUB COLOR ED GN VOL 09 CLAUDIA & NEW GIRL
BLACK MAGICK TP VOL 03 ASCENSION I (MR)
DEAD DEMONS DEDEDEDE DESTRUCTION GN VOL 09 (MR)
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT GN VOL 15

Weekly Shiplist for Wednesday, 20 January 2021

ABBOTT 1973 #1 (OF 5)
AMERICAN RONIN #4 (OF 5) (MR)
ANGEL & SPIKE TP VOL 01 - the final flippin' copy...
AVENGERS #41
BARBALIEN RED PLANET #3 (OF 5)
BLACK CAT #2 KIB
BLOOD ON TRACKS GN VOL 04 (MR)
CABLE #7
CASE CLOSED GN VOL 77
CAVEWOMAN DOUBLE FEATURE ONE SHOT
CHU TP VOL 01 (MR)
CRIMSON FLOWER #1
DOCTOR WHO COMICS #3 - from last week
DRYAD TP VOL 01 (MR)
EC GEORGE EVANS SLIGHT CASE OF MURDER HC
EXPANSE #2 (OF 4)
GREAT GATSBY HC GN ADAPTATION
GUNNERKRIGG COURT HC VOL 08 CATALYSIS
I BREATHED A BODY #1
IMMORTAL HULK TP VOL 08 KEEPER OF THE DOOR
INFINITUM AFROFUTURIST TALE GN
IRON FIST HEART OF DRAGON #1 (OF 6)
JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE #424
KIDZ HC VOL 01 (MR)
KILLADELPHIA #12 (MR)
KING IN BLACK #3 (OF 5)
LIFE IS STRANGE PARTNERS IN TIME #4
MARKED TP VOL 02 ORIGINS (MR)
ONCE & FUTURE #15
PATIENCE & ESTHER GN
POWER RANGERS #3
PULP TP (MR)
RAIN LIKE HAMMERS #1 (OF 5) (MR)
RED SONJA PRICE OF BLOOD #2
RIN-NE GN VOL 37
SCUMBAG #4 (MR)
SEVEN DEADLY SINS GN VOL 41
SEVEN TO ETERNITY #16
SISTERS GN VOL 07 LUCKY BRAT
STAR TREK VOYAGER SEVENS RECKONING #3 (OF 4)
STAR WARS DOCTOR APHRA #7
STILLWATER BY ZDARSKY & PEREZ #5 (MR)
TO DRINK & TO EAT HC VOL 02
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MEMORIES GN VOL 05 - from two weeks ago
WALKING DEAD DLX #7 (MR)
WE LIVE #4
X-FORCE #16
YOU LOOK LIKE DEATH TALES UMBRELLA ACADEMY #5 (OF 6)

DC Shiplist for Wednesday, 20 January 2021
(The DC box FINALLY arrived late last week. These are the books whose release date is THIS week.)

DCEASED DEAD PLANET #7 (OF 7)
FUTURE STATE CATWOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE IMMORTAL WONDER WOMAN #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE NIGHTWING #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SHAZAM #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE SUPERMAN WORLDS OF WAR #1 (OF 2)
FUTURE STATE THE NEXT BATMAN #2 (OF 4) - missing some copies
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #12
YOUNG JUSTICE VOL 03 WARRIORS AND WARLORDS TP

--
(A) = Adult Readers
GN = Graphic Novel